Raising Great Kids on Your Own: A Guide and Companion for Every Single Parent by David Frisbie, Lisa FrisbieISBN10: 0736919414
Author: David Frisbie, Lisa Frisbie
Title: Raising Great Kids on Your Own: A Guide and Companion for Every Single Parent
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers (March 1, 2007)
Size ePub: 1512 kb
Size PDF: 1279 kb
Subcategory: Christian Living
Raising Great Kids on Your Own: A Guide and Companion for Every Single Parent by David Frisbie, Lisa Frisbie
Download Free Links
- 1279 downloads at 21 mb/s
One-parent households frame the new landscape of American family life. But raising kids alone is hard work, and single parenting is a struggle for most. David and Lisa Frisbie provide a practical and proactive plan single moms or single dads can use to...
- nourish their own souls, maintaining a vibrant faith in God and a vital connection to family and friends
- nurture their children, empowering kids to successfully process the trauma of divorce
- manage their households as they assume roles and tasks that may lie well outside their comfort zone
- build a future they can enjoy, making choices about education, careers, finances, and relationships
The Frisbies' constant travel and ongoing counseling ministry provide a rich reservoir of effective strategies and ideas. Moms and dads who parent alone will find confidence and hope from this manageable and optimistic approach.