2012 ICD-9-CM for Hospitals, Volumes 1, 2 and 3 Standard Edition by Carol J. BuckISBN10: 1455707147
Author: Carol J. Buck
Title: 2012 ICD-9-CM for Hospitals, Volumes 1, 2 and 3 Standard Edition
Publisher: Saunders; 1 edition (September 12, 2011)
Size ePub: 1565 kb
Size PDF: 1523 kb
Subcategory: Medicine & Health Sciences
2012 ICD-9-CM for Hospitals, Volumes 1, 2 and 3 Standard Edition by Carol J. Buck
Download Free Links
- 1523 downloads at 21 mb/s
- 1565 downloads at 22 mb/s
Elsevier and the American Medical Association have partnered to co-publish this ICD-9-CM reference by Carol J. Buck!
Learn to code more efficiently and effectively with Carol J. Buck's 2012 ICD-9-CM for Hospitals, Volumes 1, 2, & 3, Standard Edition. Combining Netter's Anatomy artwork and the 2011 Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OCGR) with a format designed by coders for coders, this handy reference helps you easily access the information you need to stay up to date and ensure the most accurate billing and optimal reimbursement in physician-based and inpatient coding. Plus, you can take this resource into your certification exams for enhanced testing support!
- Coverage of all three ICD-9-CM volumes includes both inpatient and outpatient codes.
- UNIQUE! Full-color Netter's Anatomy artwork clarifies complex anatomic information to help you appropriately code related procedures.
- Use Additional Digit(s) symbol in the index identifies codes that require an additional digit to remind you to check the tabular.
- The 2011 Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OGCR) are listed within the lists of codes and in a separate index for fast, easy access to the coding rules when you need them.
- Items provide detailed information on common diseases and conditions, helping you code more effectively.
- Symbols throughout the text alert you to new, revised, and deleted codes and clearly identify codes that require special consideration before assigning symbols, including use additional, includes and excludes, code first, and codes that cannot be assigned as first-listed diagnoses.
- Additional hints, tips and definitions within specific codes provide extra guidance in coding anatomy, pathophysiology, or other coding directions.
- Guide to the Updates enables you to reference all annual coding changes at a glance.
- References to the American Hospital Association's Coding Clinics help you find expanded information about specific codes and their usage.
- Omit and Code Also codes highlight government text needing special attention.
- Coding updates on the companion codingupdates.com website keep you informed of changes to ICD codes.
- Authorized support you can take into your certification exams to enhance your testing experience and help you ensure certification success.