Home Networking: A Visual Do-It-Yourself Guide by Brian UnderdahlISBN10: 1587201275
Author: Brian Underdahl
Title: Home Networking: A Visual Do-It-Yourself Guide
Publisher: Cisco Press; 1 edition (September 10, 2004)
Size ePub: 1804 kb
Size PDF: 1836 kb
Subcategory: Networking & Cloud Computing
Home Networking: A Visual Do-It-Yourself Guide by Brian Underdahl
Download Free Links
- 1836 downloads at 21 mb/s
- 1804 downloads at 22 mb/s
The only home networking book you'll ever need
Setting up a home network doesn't need to be difficult. You can use this easy-to-understand reference to set up your home network, secure it, and turn it into an entertainment network. Don't be fooled by other guides-it can be this simple:
- It's Easy-Set up your home network with this visual step-by-step guide.
- Quit Wasting Time and Money-Buy the network gadgets and equipment you need.
- Make It Secure-Use simple tips to make your network secure.
- Wow the Neighbors-Turn your home network into an entertainment network.
- What Went Wrong-Fix common problems you might encounter while setting up your network.