The Comfort of Home: An Illustrated Step-By-Step Guide for Caregivers, 2nd Edition by Maria M. Meyer, Paula Derr RNISBN10: 0966476735
Author: Maria M. Meyer, Paula Derr RN
Title: The Comfort of Home: An Illustrated Step-By-Step Guide for Caregivers, 2nd Edition
Publisher: Care Trust Publications; 2 edition (June 1, 2002)
Size ePub: 1616 kb
Size PDF: 1837 kb
Subcategory: Diseases & Physical Ailments
The Comfort of Home: An Illustrated Step-By-Step Guide for Caregivers, 2nd Edition by Maria M. Meyer, Paula Derr RN
Download Free Links
- 1837 downloads at 21 mb/s
Now - at last - a guide that promises to take the fear out of home care and brings confidence and peace of mind to caregivers.
Simple and Practical! Starts with the basics - which most books wrongly assume you already know. Easy to read.
Positive and Empowering! Contains all the information you need at your fingertips - both now and as new health care needs arise. Like a trusted friend, it will guide you every step of the way.
Full of Money-Saving Ideas! Emphasizes simple ways to prevent accidents and infections that lead to expensive hospital stays.
A to Z!
Takes you through all the steps of home care, helping you to:
- Learn the latest American Heart Association CPR standards
- Make the home safe and comfortable for people with special needs.
- Easily handle everyday activities like toileting, bathing, and wheelchair transfers.
- Ensure getting proper nutrition.
- Avoid infections and illnesses.
- Deal with the particular needs of a person with Alzheimer?s.
- Communicate with health care professionals to get the service you need.
- Learn latest American Heart Association CPR standards.
- Understand end-of-life health care documents.
- Avoid caregiver burnout.
- Plus - Contains checklists, resources, and tips to make your job easier.