CATCH Planning Kit: Attracting and Connecting Visitors (GoFish Series) by Debi Williams Nixon, Adam HamiltonISBN10: 068765694X
Author: Debi Williams Nixon, Adam Hamilton
Title: CATCH Planning Kit: Attracting and Connecting Visitors (GoFish Series)
Publisher: Abingdon Press; Workbook edition (October 1, 2009)
Size ePub: 1341 kb
Size PDF: 1401 kb
Subcategory: Ministry & Evangelism
CATCH Planning Kit: Attracting and Connecting Visitors (GoFish Series) by Debi Williams Nixon, Adam Hamilton
Download Free Links
- 1401 downloads at 21 mb/s
A comprehensive program filled with practical ideas to help churches of any size guide visitors to becoming thriving members.
The CATCH program, from Church of the Resurrection, teaches churches how to go on “fishing expeditions” in their communities and connect with unchurched people or those who may have drifted away from a church.
- Includes specific how-to's for attracting people to your church.
- Gives a step-by-step approach to welcoming and assimilating visitors.
- Inspires congregations to become outward focused and follow Jesus’ instruction to fish for people
- Provides step-by-step guides and scripts for implementing evangelism strategy
- Offers an easy-to-read overview of church membership that you can put into the hands of visitors and new members.
- Created at United Methodist Church of the Resurrection, Leawood, Kansas