CCS-P Coding Exam Review 2007: The Certification Step, 1e (CCS-P Coding Exam Review: The Certification Step)ISBN10: 141603689X
Title: CCS-P Coding Exam Review 2007: The Certification Step, 1e (CCS-P Coding Exam Review: The Certification Step)
Publisher: Saunders (January 29, 2007)
Size ePub: 1800 kb
Size PDF: 1308 kb
Pages: 624 pages
Subcategory: Medicine & Health Sciences
CCS-P Coding Exam Review 2007: The Certification Step, 1e (CCS-P Coding Exam Review: The Certification Step)
Download Free Links
- 1308 downloads at 21 mb/s
This book highlights important content necessary to pass the CCS-P exam. It includes all the content sections found in the exam AND two full practice exams with answers and rationales. Using a general outline format, the text covers anatomy and terminology for each body area, reimbursement issues, and an overview of CPT, ICD-9-CM, and HCPCS coding. It also includes a bound-in CD-ROM with a pre-/post-exam, modeled after the actual AHIMA CCS-P certification exam, along with a final exam.
- Basic outline format, with figures for reference as needed, provides quick and easy review for students.
- Text highlights important content information required to pass the CCS-P exam.
- Bound-in CD-ROM contains a pre-/post-exam to give students more practice with the electronic format, especially now that the actual CCS-P exam is administered via computer.
- CD-ROM also contains a final exam modeled after the actual AHIMA CCS-P certification exam.
- IER contains various course planning tools that allow the instructor flexibility to adapt the book to classroom needs.
- Includes suggestions for how instructors can implement the new practice resource The Extra Step: Physician-Based Coding Practice.
- Additional quizzes for extra assessment (located on the CD-ROM) give instructors another resource to readily test their students' knowledge.