Lonely Planet Korea (Travel Guide) by Lonely Planet, Simon Richmond, Timothy N Hornyak, Shawn LowISBN10: 174179918X
Author: Lonely Planet, Simon Richmond, Timothy N Hornyak, Shawn Low
Title: Lonely Planet Korea (Travel Guide)
Publisher: Lonely Planet; 9 edition (February 1, 2013)
Size ePub: 1252 kb
Size PDF: 1837 kb
Lonely Planet Korea (Travel Guide) by Lonely Planet, Simon Richmond, Timothy N Hornyak, Shawn Low
Download Free Links
- 1837 downloads at 21 mb/s
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Korea is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Walk along Cheong-gye-cheon's long-buried stream, hike around Jeju-do's volcanic landscape, or jump into a vat of mud during the Boryeong Mud Festival; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Korea and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Korea Travel Guide:
- Colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience - including customs, history, art, literature, cinema, music, dance, architecture, politics, and wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out Seoul map (included in print version), plus over 97 local maps
- Useful features - including Month-by-Month (annual festival calendar), Outdoor Activities, and Walking Tours
- Coverage of Seoul, Incheon, Jeju-do, Gyeonggi-do, Gangwon-do, Cheongju, Gyeongsangbuk-do, Sokcho, Samcheok, Chungju, Daejeon, Gongju, Daegu, North Korea, Pyongyang, Panmunjom, the DMZ, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Korea, our most comprehensive guide to Korea, is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less travelled.
- Looking for a guide focused on Seoul? Check out Lonely Planet's Seoul guide for a comprehensive look at all the city has to offer.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Simon Richmond, Timothy N Hornyak, and Shawn Low.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, as well as an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet's mission is to enable curious travellers to experience the world and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves in.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012 and 2013 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)