Outlook 2002 for Dummies by Bill DyszelISBN10: 0764508288
Author: Bill Dyszel
Title: Outlook 2002 for Dummies
Publisher: For Dummies; 1 edition (June 15, 2001)
Size ePub: 1828 kb
Size PDF: 1702 kb
Subcategory: Networking & Cloud Computing
Outlook 2002 for Dummies by Bill Dyszel
Download Free Links
- 1702 downloads at 21 mb/s
- 1828 downloads at 22 mb/s
Outlook 2002 For Dummies shows you how useful Outlook is, but also demonstrates new ways to make it more useful for the things you do most. If you fit any of the following categories, then this book is for you:
- Your company just adopted Outlook as its e-mail program and you need to figure out how to use it in a hurry.
- You're planning to purchase or have just purchased Outlook and want to know what you can do with it and how to use it.
- You want an easier, more efficient tool for managing tasks, schedules, e-mail, and other details in your working life.
Even if you don't f all into one of these groups, this book gives you simple, clear explanations of how Outlook can work for you.
In Outlook 2002 For Dummies, you'll uncover how to
- Use Outlook, and what most people do with Outlook on a typical day.
- Create, view, move, copy, and organize your items and files.
- Make e-mail easier to compose and manage
- Coordinate your schedules and tasks with other Outlook users
- Jot down notes and use Outlook's automatic journal to keep track of your important stuff.
Outlook is easier to use than you might think. It also does a lot more than you might realize. Outlook does ordinary things extraordinarily well. If you want to do the same, take a look at Outlook 2002 For Dummies.