Mindsight: The New Science of Personal TransformationISBN10: 1441807829
Title: Mindsight: The New Science of Personal Transformation
Publisher: Brilliance Audio; Library edition (January 12, 2010)
Size ePub: 1622 kb
Size PDF: 1911 kb
Subcategory: Psychology & Counseling
Mindsight: The New Science of Personal Transformation
Download Free Links
- 1911 downloads at 21 mb/s
- 1622 downloads at 22 mb/s
• Is there a memory that torments you, or an irrational fear you can’t shake?
• Do you sometimes become unreasonably angry or upset and find it hard to calm down?
• Do you ever wonder why you can’t stop behaving the way you do, no matter how hard you try?
• Are you and your child (or parent, partner, or boss) locked in a seemingly inevitable pattern of conflict?
What if you could escape traps like these and live a fuller, richer, happier life? This isn’t mere speculation but the result of twenty-five years of careful hands-on clinical work by Daniel J. Siegel, M.D. A Harvard-trained physician, Dr. Siegel is one of the revolutionary global innovators in the integration of brain science into the practice of psychotherapy. Using case histories from his practice, he shows you how to focus your attention on the internal world of the mind in a way that will literally change the wiring and architecture of your brain.
An audiobook as inspiring as it is informative, as practical as it is profound, Mindsight offers exciting new proof that we aren’t hardwired to behave in certain ways but instead have the ability to harness the power of our minds to resculpt the neural pathways of our brains in ways that will be life-transforming.