Microsoft® Excel 2000 Step by Step by Catapult Inc.ISBN10: 1572319747
Author: Catapult Inc.
Title: Microsoft® Excel 2000 Step by Step
Publisher: Microsoft Press (May 8, 1999)
Size ePub: 1837 kb
Size PDF: 1545 kb
Microsoft® Excel 2000 Step by Step by Catapult Inc.
Download Free Links
- 1545 downloads at 21 mb/s
- 1837 downloads at 22 mb/s
MICROSOFT EXCEL 2000 STEP BY STEP is the easiest and fastest way to teach yourself to use the latest version of Microsoft's popular spreadsheet program. Work through every lesson to complete the full course, or do individual lessons to learn just the skills you need. Either way, you learn at your optimum pace from the teacher who knows you best–you.
With this book and Microsoft Excel 2000, you'll learn to:
- Create worksheets, charts, and graphs to effectively analyze data
- Quickly organize data using filter and sort
- Simplify calculations using formulas, AutoCalculate, Subtotal, and other functions
- Use PivotTables and PivotCharts to summarize and present data in a visual format
- Liven up presentations by inserting pictures, customizing formats, and adding charts
- Publish data to the Internet or intranets and work simultaneously with others by sharing a workbook via your company intranet
- Import data from other sources, merge multiple spreadsheets, and share your work
- Integrate Microsoft Excel with other Microsoft Office programs
- Forecast trends and relationships with Goal Seek and Scenario Manager
- Validate data and help protect work with a password
- Create and use macros to automate work
- Format dates for the twenty-first century
This book is approved courseware for the Microsoft Office Specialist Program.
Go to: http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/officespecialist/default.mspx