Kolkata & West Bengal (Footprint Focus) by Vanessa BettsISBN10: 1908206403
Author: Vanessa Betts
Title: Kolkata & West Bengal (Footprint Focus)
Publisher: Footprint Handbooks; First edition (December 6, 2011)
Size ePub: 1279 kb
Size PDF: 1374 kb
Kolkata & West Bengal (Footprint Focus) by Vanessa Betts
Download Free Links
- 1374 downloads at 21 mb/s
- 1279 downloads at 22 mb/s
Take an early morning walk around Dalhousie Square and admire the colonial buildings that once housed the British Raj before the bustle of Kolkata disturbs the quiet. When the noise picks up you can either head into a museum to learn more about this city’s fascinating past or relax watching locals play cricket in The Maiden. When you tire of the city head for the Sunderbans Tiger reserve to catch a glimpse of a Bengali tiger or to Bishnupur to see the splendid terracotta temples. Features detailed information on the cultural heart of India and up-to-date listings on where to eat, sleep and play.
· Essentials section with practical tips on getting there and around.
· Background section with fascinating information on the region’s unique history, culture & cuisine.
· Comprehensive listings of where to eat, sleep & play including festivals and markets.
· Detailed street maps for important cities and towns.
· Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information, this concise Footprintfocus guide will help you get the most out of Kolkata and West Bengal without weighing you down.
The content of the Footprintfocus Kolkata and West Bengal guide has been extracted from Footprint’s India Handbook.