The 1995 Accessible Building Product Guide by John P. S. Salmen, Julee Quarve-PetersonISBN10: 0471109479
Author: John P. S. Salmen, Julee Quarve-Peterson
Title: The 1995 Accessible Building Product Guide
Publisher: Wiley (January 23, 1995)
Size ePub: 1886 kb
Size PDF: 1634 kb
The 1995 Accessible Building Product Guide by John P. S. Salmen, Julee Quarve-Peterson
Download Free Links
- 1634 downloads at 21 mb/s
- 1886 downloads at 22 mb/s
A book whose time has come, here is the definitive product guide for anyone involved in designing, building, or operating accessible buildings, housing, or recreational facilities. With The 1995 Accessible Building Product Guide at your disposal, you'll never again waste valuable time hunting through dozens of manufacturers' catalogs, brochures, and other sources trying to track down the fixture, appliance, aid, furnishing, coating, paving material, or other products you need to comply with ADA regulations. Designed for quick reference, it gives you instant access to more than 650 separate products from cooktops and picnic tables, to voice synthesizers and audible signs available from more than 400 manufacturers. And it gives you contact and background information to help you find the best product for the job.
More than 650 product listings complete with CSI numbers, product descriptions, and manufacturer names and addresses
- More than 100 categories and subcategories of products for use in commercial, residential, and recreational facilities
- Detailed descriptions of how products are used
- Lists of desirable features help you to find the appropriate product for the job
- More than 100 generic product illustrations
- 8 quick-reference product indexes help you locate the product or manufacturer you're looking for, instantly!
The 1995 Accessible Building Product Guide is an indispensable tool for anyone whose job it is to help assure accessibility to commercial, residential, or recreational buildings and facilities.