Pocket Surgery (Pocket Notebook Series)ISBN10: 1451112963
Title: Pocket Surgery (Pocket Notebook Series)
Publisher: LWW; 1 edition (October 21, 2011)
Size ePub: 1561 kb
Size PDF: 1707 kb
Subcategory: Medicine & Health Sciences
Pocket Surgery (Pocket Notebook Series)
Download Free Links
- 1707 downloads at 21 mb/s
- 1561 downloads at 22 mb/s
Pocket Surgery is the surgical consult that goes with you anywhere! Prepared by residents and attending physicians at Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital, Pocket Surgery follows the style of the best-selling Pocket Medicine, popular among medical students, interns, and residents. The book’s convenient size and loose-leaf format makes it perfect for use on the wards or as a review for Board exams.
Pocket Surgery was developed to maximize the efficiency of the student and trainee—to maximize the yield of reading and reference, to be better prepared for time in the operating room or on the ward.
Get all the fundamentals of surgery in one pocket reference!
• Bulleted lists, tables, and algorithms make essential facts easy to find and retain.
• Concise and focused content reviews the entire field of surgery—including breast, critical care, cardiothoracic, gastrointestinal, colorectal, vascular, pediatric, plastic, transplant, and endocrine.
• Specialty and organ-based chapters allow for a quick review before starting a new surgical service.