Clinical Neurology 9/EISBN10: 0071841423
Title: Clinical Neurology 9/E
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 9 edition (May 1, 2015)
Size ePub: 1562 kb
Size PDF: 1241 kb
Pages: 448 pages
Clinical Neurology 9/E
Download Free Links
- 1241 downloads at 21 mb/s
- 1562 downloads at 22 mb/s
Learn the key concepts of basic and clinical neurology with a unique practice-oriented approach
A Doody's Core Title for 2017!
For more than two decades, Clinical Neurology has helped students, residents, and clinicians understand the link between basic neuroscience and current approaches in diagnosis and treatment. Distinguished by its practice-oriented approach to neurology based on the patients’ presenting symptoms, this full-color resource delivers the clearest and most efficient introduction to the field available today.
Every chapter of this edition has been updated, and in many cases nearly completely rewritten to maintain the emphasis on the practical aspects of neurology while discussing the scientific underpinnings. The Ninth Edition is also enhanced by:
- Important new content on the neurological examination and neuroanatomy
- An increased number of full-color illustrations
- Chapter outlines that provide a quick overview of each topic
- Treatment protocols that reflect the most recent advances in the field
- An emphasis on the neurological examination and history taking as the cornerstone of diagnosis
- References that focus on practice-changing innovations
There is no better introduction to neurology as practiced on the wards and in an outpatient setting than this time-tested classic.